Why do we collect user data?
- To improve your user experience at TopRatedBettingWebsites
- Feedback purposes
- Legal Reasons
- Improve our Products and Services
What kind of data do we collect?
We collect different information from our Users:
- Voluntary information: we also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself.
- Device information: we collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as device’s unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, IMEI, MAC address), browser fingerprinting, IP address and geo-location data.
How we use the colected data?
We used your personal information for the purposes listed below:
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed
- To conduct analytics, statistical and research purposes, in order to improve and customize information to your needs and interests
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity
What kind of cookies we colect?
- Google Analytics cookies: – They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies: – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.